My Blog List

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Autumn Abundance


Welcome to Autumn and welcome to the September 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called appropriately "Autumn Abundance".  It makes gorgeous cards.  


I made two alternative cards this month and brought in a couple of Pumpkin Pie card bases to help me out.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog on the hop today!  Please click through the blogs listed below to enjoy some creative alternates from my fellow hoppers!

Blog Hop Index

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator, and you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below.

Thank you for stopping by the hop today! Enjoy!

Hugs,

Terri

7 comments:

  1. Cute cards - so many great pieces in this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card alternates. So much to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wood in the center with the wreath. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun alternates! Deb N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards!! So many fun things can be done with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun alternatives! The die cuts are amazing in this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It shows that you had fun with this kit, these are great!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Giftables

  Hello and welcome to the October 2024 ICS Blog Hop!  This month we are inspiring you with holiday gifts for this season.  Enjoy!  #icsblog...