My Blog List

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Time For Cake

 


Welcome to the August 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is gorgeous!  It is the Time For Cake kit and makes beautiful cards.


I made two alternative cards this month and have tons of material left to make many many more.


Thank you for stopping by my blog on our hop today.  Please click through the blogs listed below to enjoy some creative alternates from my fellow hoppers!

Blog Hop Index

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator, and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below.

Thanks very much for stopping by today!  Enjoy the hop!

Hugs,

Terri


4 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Time For Cake

  Welcome to the August 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is gorgeous!  It is the Time For Cake kit and makes...