My Blog List

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2024-2026 In Colors



Hello!  Welcome to the May 2024 ICS Blog Hop!  This month, we are showcasing the 2024-2026 In Colors.  #icsbloghop

I designed a split DSP front card using new products and highlighting Petunia Pop and Summer Splash, two of the new 5 In Colors.  I also used the new Unbounded Beauty Suite, which is gorgeous!



Thank you so much for visiting my blog on the hop today!  Please click the Next button to visit Malia and see what color(s) she chose to highlight!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Please leave a comment below to let me know if you are interested in a catalog.  

You can purchase Stampin' Up! products here:


You can join my team here:



Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy the new In Colors!

Hugs,
Terri

3 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2024-2026 In Colors

Hello!  Welcome to the May 2024 ICS Blog Hop!  This month, we are showcasing the 2024-2026 In Colors.  #icsbloghop I designed a split DSP fr...