My Blog List

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities The Best There Is

 


Hello!  Welcome to the May 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called "The Best There Is".  It makes gorgeous cards and I had some fun designing my alternatives.


I made three alternative cards:




These cards came together fast with the beautiful pieces in this kit.  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog on the hop today.  Please click through the blogs listed below to see some fun creative alternates!

Blog Hop Index

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below or visiting this link to sign up:https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2089211

Thanks very much for stopping by today!  Happy Hopping!

Hugs, 

Terri

6 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Time For Cake

  Welcome to the August 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is gorgeous!  It is the Time For Cake kit and makes...