My Blog List

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

ICS Blog Hop It's A Guy Thing


Hello and welcome to the June 2024 ICS Blog Hop!  This month, it's all about the guys.  #icsbloghop

When I spotted the Tune In bundle in the 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, I knew it was a must have and would be useful for making more masculine cards.  This month, I made two cards:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today on our hop!  Please click the Next button below to see what Tricia created for us!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Please let me know if you would like to know more.

You can purchase the Tune In bundle here:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Enjoy the hop!

Hugs, 
Terri

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are SO CUTE!! Love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Terri! Now I want that stamp set! Thanks! LOL! Thanks for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Terri!! These are AWESOME cards!! I've got the bundle on my list, but now I REALLY want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever designs Terri, great ideas for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bundle you used and the great cards you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set was not on my list but it is now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Time For Cake

  Welcome to the August 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is gorgeous!  It is the Time For Cake kit and makes...