My Blog List

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cricut Cat







So this little guy is my daughter's Japanese Bobtail cat Rusty. He is a little over a year old and we adopted him when he was about 2 1/2 months from a local shelter. We wanted her to have a kitten, as we already had 2 cats that are older than she is.


Rusty absolutely loves it when I fire up any of my Cricut machines. He is fascinated by the blade carriage and mat moving. So, with that said, I thought it only appropriate that he have a picture with the Cricut plushies. Of course, getting him to sit still was another thing......


Have a good night and great Wednesday!

Terri











2 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...