My Blog List

Friday, April 22, 2011

HSN Expression 2 Launch Contest Entry



Happy Friday night! This is the layout I entered in the Provo Craft HSN Expression 2 launch contest. I mailed it last Saturday to Provo Craft's offices in Utah. The Expression 2 launches on HSN next Monday night 9 PM central time and five people who submitted layouts will win an Expression 2. I used the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge and Stampin Up Stampin Silver Glitter Glass. I designed it on my Gypsy while riding the bus! Have a great weekend everybody!


Terri



2 comments:

  1. Good luck, it looks great. Hope you win.

    Smiles sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! Your LO is so much fun!

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    Hope you have a blessed Easter!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...