My Blog List

Sunday, May 4, 2014

CYCI17 Single Layer Card and a Sneak (Squeak) Peek!

Welcome to Can You Case It 17 - Single Layer Card!

Now a single layer card is hard for me to do, since I love layering and popping up and sponging and so on, but this card was so quick and easy, I might just do more single layer cards.  I used the Something For Baby stamp set I won during Prize Patrol at the 2014 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog Premiere, held here in the Portland area, as well as 39 other locations across the U.S.  About 7,100 demonstrators gathered for a fun filled 2 1/2 hours getting to know the new products in the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, available June 2nd.

Here it is, a rubber ducky baby card!


For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Whisper White Cardstock for the A2 Card Base
Something for Baby Clear Mount Stamp Set (available June 2, 2014)
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad
Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers
Hello Baby Stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes (so glad to see this set is sticking around).
Ruler

Happy Caseing my friends! Head on over to canyoucaseit.com to play!

If you'd like a free 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog, please contact me at territaka@netscape.net.

Good luck!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...