My Blog List

Friday, May 9, 2014

Work of Art Sneak Peek

Hello,

This past weekend we attended one of my daughter's friends birthday party.  We gave her a book as her present, so I made a matching birthday card and bookmark using the new Work of Art Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!, available June 2nd in the new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.

I can tell I am going to use this set over and over.  It's beautiful and makes for quick and elegant cards.

Please contact me at territaka@netscape.net if you are interested in getting a free 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.

Take care,
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...