My Blog List

Sunday, January 4, 2015

CYCI51 Sketch Challenge

Hello friends!  Thanks for joining me for the CYCI51 Sketch Challenge.  Can you believe it's already a new year?  That means lot of goodness at www.canyoucaseit.com.  This week we had a sketch to work with and I needed a baby card, so there you go!


This card contains sneak peeks from the Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions going live very shortly (January 6th)!


 I used the following Stampin' Up! products to create this card:

Soft Sky, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Cardstock
One Tag Fits All Stamp Set (2015 Occasions)
Note Tag Punch (2015 Occasions)
1" Circle Punch
Jewel Rhinestones
Coastal Cabana Stampin' Blendabilities Marker (Dark)
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blendabilities Markers ( Light and Medium)
Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stampin' Dimensionals

I also used an Action Wobble for the tag on the front.

Head over to www.canyoucaseit.com to see if you can CASE it!  We would love to have you join us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri,

6 comments:

  1. I just love your cute baby card. Great job casing our sketch with this sneak peek stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, I love your baby card! Fab and someone is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little duckie card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...