My Blog List

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Treat Bag for January Stamp Club Members

Hello!

I debated at first about whether I 'needed' the new Stampin' Up Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die set, but I am so glad I went ahead and got it and I have already used it so much.  Here is a treat bag I made for my Stamp Club members for January.  I used some retired DSP and thick twine on purpose.  Now you know what to do with all that paper in your craft room!  I filled it with little items from the Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog.  If you don't already have a demonstrator, please contact me at territaka@netscape.net and I can mail you a catalog.  Also, during Sale-a-bration (January 6-March 31, 2015), there's even more reason to enjoy some crafty goodness.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Terri,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...