My Blog List

Sunday, November 8, 2015

CYCI#94 A Sketch Challenge

Hello!

Well, this week at www.canyoucaseit.com we have a Sketch Challenge:



You'd think this would be a quick idea right?  Not for me!  I had the hardest time coming up with an idea and needed a clean (and masculine) card. This is my anniversary card for my husband.  Today is our wedding anniversary!





I used the following Stampin' Up! products on this sketch challenge card:

Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Holiday Invitation (retired) Stamp Set
Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please go check out www.canyoucaseit.com and link up your project!

Have a great week,
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...