My Blog List

Sunday, November 15, 2015

CYCI#95 Color Challenge

Happy Sunday!

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we have a color challenge.  Yellows, Neutrals and Browns.



I had to think about this for a minute, but then knew I needed a bold image for this card:



A closer look at the flower.  I used Wink of Stella clear.  First time I tried covering this much area.  I like it! 



I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this card:

Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede and Whisper White Cardstock
Blended Bloom Stamp Set
Flower Patch Stamp Set
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Delightful Dijon, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers
Linen Thread
Decorative Label Punch
Extra Large Oval Punch
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - Flower
Jewel Rhinestone
Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to www.canyoucaseit.com and check out the Design Team cards.  Then add yours!

Have a great week!
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...