My Blog List

Sunday, February 7, 2016

CYCI#106 A Sketch Challenge

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we have a sketch to get you creating!



I had to think about this one, and I finally decided on a birthday card using some scraps I had:




I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this sketch card:

Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Crushed Curry Cardstock
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad
Melon Mambo Ink Pad
Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker
Suite Sayings Stamp Set
Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set

Thanks for joining me today!  Head over to www.canyoucaseit.com to show us your creation.

Have a great week!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...