My Blog List

Sunday, February 28, 2016

CYCI#109 A Color Challenge

Hey everyone!

It's Sunday and time for a color challenge at www.canyoucaseit.com!

Here's our palette:



And here is my version:


I went Bermuda Bay and not turquoise.  Such a rebel!

I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this card:

Bermuda Bay and Whisper White Cardstock
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
Flower Shop Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad
Banner Punch
Pansy Punch
Blender Pen
Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
Circle Framelits
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!  Please stop by www.canyoucaseit.com to check out all the goodness there!

Hugs,
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Love the shimmer you added to you flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celeste! I do love that Wink of Stella!

      Delete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...