My Blog List

Sunday, May 1, 2016

CYCI#118 A Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday!

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we have a great sketch and some awesome Design Team cards!



Here's my version:



I am trying to make more masculine cards and I think this one will be nice for Father's Day.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products on this card:

Lost Lagoon, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Traveler Stamp Set
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad
Tip Top Taupe and Lost Lagoon Ink Pads
Circles Collection Framelits
1 3/8" Circle Punch
Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
World Travel Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stampin' Dimensionals
Sponge Dauber

Thanks for checking out my blog today!  Please visit www.canyoucaseit.com to see the wonderful cards by the Design Team and link up your own!

Have a wonderful week,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...