My Blog List

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Oh Happy Day!

Hello there!

I purchased the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set (available June 1st, 2016) along with the Perfectly Wrapped kit from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and I am so happy I did!  The stamp set is not just for the kit!  This set is so veratile!





I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this fun card:

Mint Macaron. Tangerine Tango and Whisper White Cardstock
Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set
Mint Macaron and Tangerine Tango Ink Pads
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad
1 3/8" Circle Punch
Flower Medallion Punch
Jewel Rhinestones
Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks for checking out my blog today. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...