My Blog List

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities With Love & Gratitude


Hello!  Welcome to the September 2023 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called With Love & Gratitude, and it is beautiful!  


This month I created two alternative cards:





Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  My friend Janey is next.  Let's see what she's got for us today!

Blog Hop Index

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below.  

Here is a preview of the October 2023 kit:


Thank you so much and enjoy the hop!

Hugs, 

Terri


7 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...