My Blog List

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Home for the Holidays

 


Hello and welcome to the October 2023 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Home for the Holidays.  It makes cards and is gorgeous!


This month I made an alternative card and a tag with some of the pieces:




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please visit my friend Melva next to see her creativity in action!

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below.

Here's a preview of the November 2023 kit:



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy the hop!

Hugs, 
Terri


7 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...