My Blog List

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Warm Wishes


Hello!  Welcome to the November 2023 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Warm Wishes and it makes treat containers. It coordinates with the Home for the Holidays kit from last month.  


This month I made a card and tag for my alternatives (just like last month). These kits have sparkle, but i added more using the glitter from last month's kit.



Thank you so much for stopping by my corner of the internet!  Please visit my friend Janey next to see what goodness she will share with us!

Blog Hop Index

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the hop!

Hugs,

Terri



5 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...