My Blog List

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Can You Case It - CYCI31 - Color Challenge

Hello,

This week at canyoucaseit.com, we did a color challenge. I had the privilege of picking this week's colors: Melon Mambo, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.  Together, they remind me of those sweet and sour suckers I liked as a kid!

Here they are:
 
 


Here's my sweet and sour sucker, I mean card:


 
 
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
 
Melon Mambo, Tangelo Twist and Whisper White Cardstock
Petite Petals Stamp Set
Memorable Moments Stamp Set
Petite Petals Punch
Extra-Large Oval Punch
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Melon Mambo, Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey Ink Pads
Flower Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon
Jewel Rhinestones
 
Happy CASEing!  Head on over to canyoucaseit.com and play along!
 
Thanks for visiting me,
 
Terri
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Terri, I really loved how you designed your card. The flowers and linen thread is fab! Eva : )

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...