My Blog List

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

White Christmas in August

Happy Wednesday!

I know it's August, but I generally start making my Christmas cards in August or September.  Today's card uses a sneak peek from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, available August 28th.    Please contact me at territaka@netscape.net if you would like a catalog and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whisper White Cardstock
White Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Garden Green Ink Pad
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin' Blendabilities
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Dazzling Details
Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Jewel Rhinestone
White Ribbon (leftover) from the July My Paper Pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...