My Blog List

Saturday, August 30, 2014

CYCI34 - Sketch Challenge

Are you ready for a long weekend? I know I am!   This week at canyoucaseit.com we were challenged with a sketch. 



And, we have a guest designer as well.  Justin from jkcards http://jkcards.wordpress.com is joining us!

Here's my take on the sketch (and a new technique for me-masking) and I hope you'll be inpsired to check us out at canyoucaseit.com and participate in our challenge.




















I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this card:

Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangelo Twist and Whisper White Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Tangelo Twist and Crisp Cantaloupe Ink Pads
Bloom With Hope (Hostess) Stamp Set
Scallop Oval Punch
Flower Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Rhinestone Basic Jewel

Let's see if you can ace the case!  I'd love to see your creations!

Thanks,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...