My Blog List

Saturday, September 20, 2014

CYCI37 Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,

One of my favorite things to do is be the keeper of my family's memories, be they milestones, or everyday life.  Project Life by Stampin' Up! is perfect for either.  This week at canyoucaseit.com, we want you to show us your memory keeping Project Life by Stampin' Up! or Scrapbooking pages.




Here's my Project Life by Stampin' Up! page:


I used the following Stampin' Up! products to create this page:

Project Life Photo Pocket Pages
Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection
Epic Day Designer Stickers
Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper
1" Circle Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

Come check us out at canyoucaseit.com to see if you can Ace the Case!

Thanks!
Terri,

1 comment:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...