My Blog List

Sunday, September 28, 2014

CYCI38 Designer's Choice

Good day crafters!

Welcome to CYCI38!  At canyoucaseit.com, we have Designer's Choice happening this next week.


I actually did this design for my stamp club last week, but I had used only Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral on my club card version.  The ladies at my club started using different colors and it just makes the neon effect that much better!


This technique is so quick and easy, but definitely lights up a room (he he).  Here's the link to Lisa Brown's youtube video demonstrating it. This is where I first found the idea (yep I double CASED it):


I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this card:

Calypso Coral, Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock
Vivid Vases stamp set
Versamark Ink Pad
Jewel Rhinestones
Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo Stampin' Blendabilities

Have a great weekend and check us out at canyoucaseit.com!

Thanks,
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...