My Blog List

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Portland Area Stampin' Up! Unite & Excite Event

Happy Wednesday Friends!

Last evening, I had the pleasure of attending the Portland area Stampin' Up! Unite & Excite demonstrator event with about 75 very talented demonstrators.  It was a fun filled evening (starting with dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory with 49 of my new friends)! 

There was swapping, display boards and lots of information sharing.  Oh, and the prize at the end was spectacular! 

Here is a group picture of a part of our group.  From left to right: Vicki Johnson, Kate Neely, Laura Howell, me and Heidi Boos (thanks Heidi for the picture!).


We were fortunate to have Andrea from Stampin' Up! join us.  We made cards for her and surprised her at the start of the event with a big basketful.  This was my card for Andrea:






Of course, there was swapping.  I came away with some very beautiful cards (and new ideas).  Here was my swap card:


Have a great rest of your week!

Terri,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...