My Blog List

Sunday, October 5, 2014

CYCI39 Sketch Challenge

Welcome to CYCI39!

Our challenge at canyoucaseit.com for this week is a sketch.


I am so glad I had a sketch this week to design for, because it was a crazy week and I needed to be creative, yet have some of the work done for me.  Enter the sketch and here's my card!




















For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Blushing Bride, Naturals White and Basic Black Cardstock
Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
Sweetheart Punch
Heart punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Basic Black Baker's Twine

The funny thing?  There is no stamping on this card. Not intentional, but it works anyway!

Have fun playing and add your image to canyoucaseit.com.  Let's see if you CASED it!

Have a great week,
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...