My Blog List

Sunday, October 26, 2014

CYCI42 Halloween Challenge

Welcome to CYCI42!

This week at canyoucaseit.com we are doing a Halloween challenge.



I don't use the Bootiful Occassions stamp set as much as I'd like to, so I thought this Halloween card was an opportunity to use the witches boot (my favorite).


I used the following Stampin' Up! products to create this card:

Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Label Bracket Punch
Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Bootiful Occassions Stamp Set
Jewel Rhinestones
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blendabilities
Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Have a great Halloween and make sure you visit us at canyoucaseit.com to see if you can CASE it!

Thanks,
Terri
 


2 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...