My Blog List

Sunday, October 19, 2014

CYCI41 Clean and Quick

Hello!

Welcome to CYCI41!

Our challenge this week at canyoucaseit.com is to create a Clean and Quick card. No more than two layers and one embellishment.





I spent last weekend at the beach crafting with 4 other Stampin' Up! demonstrators on my team and I had a leftover "stencil" from cutting leaves out with the Big Shot and the Fun Fall Framelits Dies.  Voila sponged leaves!  I'll admit though, it does have two embellishments if you count the staple and the ribbon.




I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this card:

Very Vanilla Cardstock
Merry Everything Stamp Set
Note Tag Punch
Fun Fall Framelits Dies
Stampin' Up! Handheld Stapler and Mini Staples
Pumpkin Pie 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Sponge Dauber


Have fun playing and add your image to canyoucaseit.com.  Let's see if you CASED it!

Have a great week,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...