My Blog List

Sunday, December 21, 2014

CYCI #50 Designers Choice - Holiday Edition

Hello and happy weekend before Christmas!  This week at www.canyoucaseit.com it is Designers Choice, so (almost) anything goes! 

 

I'm excited about this project because is spans the Holiday Catalog, the Spring 2015 Occasions catalog (sneak peek) and my leftover items from the November Paper Pumpkin kit.  A trifecta of crafty goodness.

I made these invitations for a nice lady I met at my craft bazaar in November.  She's planning a surprise for her husband and these will play a part.  I made 11 of them, all different and really liked how they turned out. She liked them too!




For the invitations, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Real Red, Whisper White and Lost Lagoon Cardstock
Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack
Holiday Invitation Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Lost Lagoon Ink Pad
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
Real Red Candy Dots
Bow Builder Punch
Paper Pumpkin Leftovers
Dazzling Details

Thanks for stopping by and head on over to www.canyoucaseit.com to see if you can CASE it!

Happy Holidays,
Terri


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Terri, and thank you for all that you do for the CYCI challenge each week. : ) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Eva! I love being a part of cyci and you are a fabulous leader!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...