My Blog List

Monday, December 15, 2014

Last Minute (Not Quite) Christmas Tags

Hello!

Boxes are being mailed today and I am down to just 20 more cards to address and mail!  I love this time of December crafting, when the rush is almost over (to get everything done) and I can just play and use my leftovers.

I needed to make some tags, and got this idea (to use the Confetti Stars Punch) from Katina Martinez:  http://www.lovinglifeslittleblessings.com/2014/12/simple-star-christmas-tags.html

I used leftovers from the November 2014 Paper Pumpkin and the Many Merry Stars Simply Created kit.






Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Holidays!

Terri,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...