My Blog List

Sunday, December 14, 2014

CYCI49 Clean and Quick

Hello and welcome to CYCI49 Clean and Quick!  This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we are thinking quick and easy.

 

I sure needed a quick card this week!  It's crunch time with Christmas cards and a few packages. Once again I took a break from making Christmas cards. I think I want it to be spring by the looks of this week's card.


For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Daffodil Delight and Whisper White Cardstock
Pictogram Punches Stamp Set
Choose Happiness Stamp Set
Beach House Designer Washi Tape
Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz Ink Pads
Vintage Faceted Designer Button
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and please check us out at www.canyoucaseit.com to see if you can CASE it!

Terri,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...