My Blog List

Sunday, November 22, 2015

CYCI96 A Sketch Challenge

Hey there!

Welcome to a sketch challenge for www.canyoucaseit.com!  This is our sketch this week:



And here's my version:





I used the holly leaf stamp from the November 2015 My Paper Pumpkin stamp set. I also used the following Stampin' Up! products for this sketch challenge card:

Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Ink Pad
Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker
Jewel Rhinestones
Project Life by Stampin' Up! Corner Rounder Punch

Other: Wink of Stella (stay tuned for this).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  Please visit www.canyoucaseit.com to see the beautiful design team cards and link up your creation.

Thanks!
Terri


1 comment:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...