My Blog List

Saturday, August 16, 2014

CYCI32 Pick A Page



Happy weekend!

This week's Can You Case It Challenge is to pick a page of the catalog and CASE it (Copy and Share Everything).  For my card, I chose the image of the embellished Kraft Grid Journal on the lower right of page 145 of the Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.  I used the Flowerpot Designer Series Paper to mimic the gold dots on the bag and framelits and a punch to mimic the feather gathering.
I hope you like it!




I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Lost Lagoon and Whisper White Cardstock
Flowerpot Designer Series Paper
Hello Love Hostess Stamp Set
Word Bubbles Framelits
Gold Sequin Trim
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blendabilities
Heart Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
Head over to canyoucaseit.com to play along and see if you can ACE the CASE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...