My Blog List

Saturday, August 23, 2014

CYCI33 Project Life By Stampin' Up!

Welcome to CYCI33!  Head over to check out this week's entries for Project Life by Stampin' Up! Challenge.  You can play along at canyoucaseit.com.





 

This week, I chose to do a layout of a day we spent in Cannon Beach, Oregon.


Do you see the negative word bubble on the third card from the left?  I saved the negative from the die cut I used on the CYCI32 card and added it to this page.  Love that little stuff!


Here's a closer look at the middle section of the page:






I love that Project Life by Stampin' Up! helps me keep caught up on our family's memory keeping.  I can be creative as I wish, or just simply place the photos in pockets and go.

For this week's page, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Project Life Photo Page, design 01
Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Leftover rounded paper clip from the June 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit.
Large Oval Punch

Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and head over to canyoucaseit.com to check us out!

Take care,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...