My Blog List

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Inspire Create Share Blog Hop




Welcome to the Inspire Create & Share August 2014 Blog Hop!  This month's theme is black and white with a pop of color.  I love black and white with just about any color as a pop, but I think bright pink is my favorite pop of all, hence Melon Mambo. To step it up a bit, I also added Melon Mambo directly to the Designer Series Paper using the darkest Melon Mambo Blendabilities marker.

For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo Cardstock
Back to Black Designer Series Paper
Flower Punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Window Sheet
1 3/8" Circle Punch
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Circle Framelits
Shaker Frames
Jewel Rhinestones
Melon Mambo Stampin' Blendabilities





http://stampingrandma.blogspot.com/2014/08/inspire-create-share-blog-hop.html


Thanks for stopping by today and if you click the Next button above, you''ll visit Sherry at Stampin' Grandma.  Enjoy and have a great day!

If you get lost in the hop, please visit these links:

8 comments:

  1. Nice card Terri! I love that new flower punch that comes in the punch pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, I love your shaker card.. perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this? What a great card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boldness of this cute card! Melon Mambo has been a challenge for me, but I am learning to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card. Love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun way to add a pop of color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and pop of that color perfect!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Spring is Coming!

  Welcome to the March 2024 ICS Blog Hop! This month our theme is Spring!  #icsbloghop I made a card and a home decor piece this month.  The...